The course lasts for one day and consists of a morning and an afternoon session. Each will last about 3 hours. With an hour lunch break in the middle, total course duration is approximately 7 hours.
We offer this course on demand, instead of scheduling it regularly. So if you are interested, please don't hesitate to call or email us to discuss possible dates!
The course will feature the Anisoprint Composer machine. This is a desktop printer designed for printing fiber-reinforced parts using continuous fibers made of basalt or carbon.
- Basics of fiber-reinforced materials
- Manufacturing of fiber-reinforced parts
- Differences between conventional FFF and fiber-reinforced FFF printing
- Major manufacturers of machines for fiber-reinforced FFF printing
- Presentation of the Anisoprint Composer A3/A4
- Presentation of the AURA Slicing software for fiber-reinforced printing
- Detailed presentation of available slicing settings for:
- Infill and Perimeter settings
Have something specific in mind that you would like to have covered? Please contact us and we can arrange custom course content.