The course lasts for one day and consists of a morning and an afternoon session. Each will last about two to three hours. With an hour lunch break in the middle, total course duration is approximately seven hours.
We offer this course on demand, instead of scheduling it regularly. So if you are interested, please don't hesitate to call or email us to discuss possible dates!
The course will feature the Anisoprint Composer machine. This is a desktop printer designed for printing fiber-reinforced parts using continuous fibers made of basalt or carbon.
During the course we will cover (note that this list is subject to change):
- Introduction to Composite Materials
- Matrix Materials
- Benefits and Challenges
- Best Use
- The Anisoprint Technology
- The Anisoprint Process
- Anisoprint Materials (Fibers and Plastics)
- Anisoprint Machines
- Machine Overview Composer A3/A4
- The Printhead
- The Machine Components
- The Machine Interface
- Machine Calibration
- Basic Maintenance
- Basic Troubleshooting
- The Printing Process
- AURA Slicing Software
- Detailed Presentation of OPEN Pack Settings
- Printing Reinforced Perimeters
- Printing Reinforced Infill
- Premium Features (Masks)
- Useful Knowledge for CFC Printing
- Part Bonding
- Basics of Design for CFC Printing
Have something specific in mind that you would like to have covered? Please contact us and we can arrange custom course content.